1. What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or an historic person?
2. When and where is the story set?
3. What should we know about him/her?
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
5. What is the personal goal of the character?Her father wishes her to marry their neighbour, Lord Edward Rufforth, an alliance which will join the two estates and thus increase the family's importance and wealth. Jocasta longs for someone with whom she can share her lively sense of the ridiculous.
6. Is there a working title for this novel and can we read more about it?
There are some excerpts of the novel further down this Blog. A Sense of the Ridiculous is currently in E-book format and published by Musa Publishing at www.musapublishing.com and is also available from:
All Romance Books
Barnes & Noble
I am honoured to be able to pass the baton to Sue Johnson for the next leg of this journey. Catch up with her at http://writer's-toolkit.co.uk . I hope you have enjoyed meeting Jocasta and thank you for joining me.